Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

Butterfly Wedding

I seem to have made absolutely loads of wedding cards this year, I have been to a few weddings myself but was also asked to make a few for one of my best friends to give at wedding she was going to.  Because I've made so many I turned to pinterest to get some ideas as mine had well and truly run out! I found this card, which I thought was lovely.




I wanted to CASE the card, but don't own a heart die, I wasn't going to let that stop me! I found a heart shape on the internet, printed it on card so I could use it to draw around and then cut it out using my craft knife.  The heart isn't perfect but it could be worse! Here's my card:









The backing card is from core'dinations, I absolutely love the texture of this card, it's the only colour I have at the moment but I think that will soon change!  The butterfly I wanted to be the same colour as the surround, but it looked so boring just plain...I reached for the trusty glossy accents and I'm happy with it now!

Thanks for visiting today, hope you all have exciting weekends planned!

Jacqui x

Supplies:
Card - from stash, and Purple Majesty by Core 'dinations
Gems - from stash
Butterfly Punch - Hobbycraft 2"
Sentiment - Printed from Microsoft Word

No comments:

Post a Comment