Pages

Monday 22 July 2013

Boofle Thanks

I told you I'd be making the most of being stuck indoors!...two posts in one day.

I got some lovely gifts from my parents and my in-laws for my graduation, and I was so pleased that they came to my ceremony that I wanted to write them a little note to thank them. 

My sister bought me a Boofle card making set a little while ago, up until now I had only used some of the card bases but I thought a thank you note lent itself nicely to the Boofle design.  Below is what I came up with...




The sentiment on the brown card is a digi stamp from Pink Petticoat, I found the site a little while ago and absolutley love it.  I gave in and bought the "thank you sentiments" and this is their first outing!  I printed the sentiment onto card and cut around it after drawing a pretty label shape.

They're both simple designs but I'm pleased with how they turned out.  It's the first time I've used images like this that have been bought and I will be less scared of making something tacky looking in the future.

Green Card Supplies:
Card base and Rhinestone - Boofle Scrumptious Card Kit
Centre image - Boofle 6x6 Designstax
Ribbon - From my stash

Brown Card Supplies:
Card base and image- Boofle Scrumptious Card Kit
Ribbon - From my stash
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Pearls - Vivi Gade Designs
Ribbon - From my stash

I still have a wedding card I need to make for this weekend but I think that'll have to wait until tomorrow!

Thanks for dropping by.

Jacqui x

No comments:

Post a Comment