Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

Dad's Birthday



It’s my Dad’s birthday on Monday, so of course a card was called for! (I’m not sure he’s ever found my blog so I’m pretty sure it’s safe to share).  I took inspiration from CAS(E) this sketch #38…but I missed submitting it to the challenge as Blogger was playing up last night. Never mind!

I bought some more core’ dinations cardstock that arrived this week, so I grabbed this! I’ve used card from both the “brights” and “dark” sets.  For a coordinating card I cut up the folder that I received my graduation certificate in – thanks University of Southampton, great colour choice =) I stuck the strips I’d cut directly onto the card using some trusty Pritt Stick.  The sentiment and shape I printed onto card and cut out, I stuck it to the card using foam squares.  I finished off with a little detailing with the enamel dots.






Hopefully he’ll like it!

Hope you’re all looking forward to the weekend…we’re moving house on Monday so I have a weekend of cleaning ahead of me!...hopefully I’ll be able to squeeze in some more card making at some point.

Jacqui x

No comments:

Post a Comment