Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Spotty flower

I wanted to submit another entry into the Clearly Besotted Challenge #2, but I seem to have limited "spotty" things to craft with.  In my last entry I used the centres of the flowers from the CBS "You Are" set, here I am using them again but for their intended purpose!

I was half way through making my card and then realised that the card I was making was turning out a lot like a card I saw on the Lime Doodle Design blog, so I have CASE'd Debby's design from looking at it a few weeks ago...it clearly had a lasting impression on me!



I have raised the flower up on foam pads, and then also raised the centre of the flower on foam pads.  The dark colour behind is aubergine, even though it looks almost black in the photo.

Hope you've all had a lovely day.

Jacqui x

Supplies:
Card base - Craft UK 5 x 7" 250gsm white card
Flower Stamp - You Are by Clearly Besotted Stamps
Sentiment - Everyday Words Happy Birthday
Ink - Versa Color Orchid, Memento Lilac Posies and Tuxedo Black
Coloured paper from my stash

1 comment:

  1. What a superb and striking design, I love the colours too - a fabulous entry into our challenge, thank you so much :) x

    ReplyDelete