Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Welcome Baby Boy

Hi all, I hope you are all enjoying the heat wave here in the UK! Not too fun having to work in an office where we have no air conditioning or windows, but it looks like it'll be staying nice over the weekend, whoop.  It's also my PhD graduation on Friday so it'll be nice to be able to be outside.

The card I have to share with you today is one I made a little while ago but I never got round to sharing.  It's similar in design to a card I previously posted...Clearly besotted challenge #1.  The central panel is raised up on foam pads which allowed me to wrap the twine around. The feet I stamped and then embossed with clear embossing powder to give them a smooth sheen.



Supplies:

Sentiment - "Baby" set by Kaisercraft
Feet - Personal Impressions
Ink - Tuxedo black from Memento and "Baby Blue" from Versa Color
Embossing powder - Papermania, Clear 
Card base - Boofle

Jacqui x

No comments:

Post a Comment