Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

My first ever CAS(E) this sketch entry

Today I have a card to share with you that I was inspired to make for the challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch, I've never played along before but I really enjoyed doing it so will be joining in again soon!

Here is the sketch for this week:

                                          

I kept close to the sketch and came up with this:



I'm quite pleased with the result and it isn't something I'd have come up with on my own.  I bought a Cuttlebug at the weekend which was waiting for me when I got home from work tonight....I couldn't wait to use it and hence the background to the card is embossed using the "simple flowers" embossing folder that came with the Cuttlebug (I'm still deciding which embossing folders to buy - there's so much choice!).  The pink paper is just from my stash and I printed the sentiment directly onto a piece of white card, again from my stash.  All of the patterned paper is from the Tea House 12 x 12 paper pack by Dovecraft.

Hopefully I'll have another card to share with you tomorrow.  I have the evenings to myself this week so making the most of it with lots of crafting!

Jacqui x 

No comments:

Post a Comment