Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

Fairy Jasmine

A few months ago I was lucky enough to win some Clearly Besotted Stamps via their facebook page.  I hadn't used them yet so thought it was about time to ink them up! They were all of very cute characters like the one I've used (Fairy Jasmine), sadly they are now discontinued.  I am going to enter this into the CBS challenge as entries are still open for a few more hours. 




I inked the image using momento ink in tuxedo black and then coloured in the image (admittedly I think I need more practice!).  The "3" I cut using  "Large Typewriter Number Set" from memory box on my Cuttlebug and finished using some Glossy Accents.  The paper is from the 6 x 6 Boofle stack, the stars are glittery but it's hard to tell from the photo.  I assembled it all using some foam pads.  The ribbon was from my stash (I think it was from a box of chocolates I got for my birthday!).

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.  Mine was lovely but very busy, I'll definitely sleep well tonight!

Jacqui x

4 comments:

  1. Great card Jacqui, love the colour.

    Thanks for playing along with us for the first Clearly Besotted Challenge,
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jacqui :) love your card , very very cute!! thanks for lovely comment you left on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, so cute! Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x

    ReplyDelete