Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

Mini Bunting

Wow, where did the last week go! It's Friday already tomorrow and I feel like the week has only just started.  

I thought that today I'd share a card that I made for my brother-in-law's birthday.  I really struggle to make cards for men (a common problem I think!), so when I saw this mini bunting card when I was perusing Pinterest I couldn't resist having a go at recreating it.  There is a great description of how the card is made on the link above, but basically you make little hinged triangles that you fold and stick around the twine and voilà  you have your cute mini bunting.  I printed my sentiment onto card using my printer as I wanted a fairly plain font that wasn't too feminine, which I mounted and added to the card on foam pads. 


Sorry the photo isn't the best, as well as improving my card making skills as I go along I'm trying to improve my photography skills too (they are none existent at present!).

Thanks for reading, please leave comments - I'd love to hear what you think.

Jacqui x

No comments:

Post a Comment