Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

Wedding Birds

This is a card I made for a friend to give at a wedding she's going to next weekend.  I wanted to keep it simple, and also use a die that I recently bought from CBS, which I think perfectly fits the wedding theme.  I haven't (yet) bought the coordinating stamps to go with the dies, so I drew the birds free hand.




I'm going to enter this into the current challenge at clearly besotted...anything goes.

Jacqui x

Supplies: 
Dies - CBS: Love birds, Dienamics, circle stax
liquid pearls, silver
Chop-a-dile, corner chomper
Card; core 'dinations

2 comments:

  1. wow the birds look fab drawn freehand, gorgeous card Jacqui ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your drawn birds, Jacqui, it makes this card extra fabulous! :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete