Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Christening Card

This is a card I made for my gorgeous little nephew.  I really struggled coming up with ideas for a Christening card but after a lot of trawling through Pinterest (love Pinterest!) I came up with this:



I drew and cut the little shapes by hand after Googling images to get some help.  The papers are all from the 6 x 6 Boofle stack and I think the colours work well for a baby boy. The bow I tied myself with a scrap of ribbon that luckily matched perfectly, I managed to do it after watching a video on YouTube on "how to tie tiny bows using a fork", I honestly don't think I would function without the internet! Sad but true!

That's all from me today.  I have made a card for this weeks CAS(E) this sketch challenge but I got home too late to photograph it...so hopefully I'll have another card to share tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting!

Jacqui x

No comments:

Post a Comment