Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

Teal 80th

This is the card I made for my Mum and Dad to give to my Grandma on her 80th birthday, no butterflies this time!  The only instruction I was given was that it had to have 80 on it and the wording "Happy Birthday Mum".

I had some shiny pearlescent teal paper in my stash (from Hobbycraft I think) and some coordinating ribbon so I decided to use these.  Its again a very simple design.  The sentiment I printed directly onto card using my printer.  To add some interest I added stick on pearls to one corner and lifted the mounted square up on foam, as well as the cut out "80".  The ribbon I wrapped a piece around the card and then stuck the bow on top afterwards as I think this is the easiest way to do it!


and a close up to show the different layers...

That's all I have to show you today.  Its bank holiday weekend and I'm spending it with my sister and her little family which I'm very much looking forward to, just one more day at work first!

Thanks for stopping by.

Jacqui x

No comments:

Post a Comment