Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

Purple 80th

It was my Grandmas's 80th Birthday last month so I made her a card...I wanted to do something pretty and feminine so I reverted to butterflies and purple.  I'm quite pleased with the result and she seemed to like it which is the main thing =)


I printed the sentiment and number "80" directly onto a piece of white card which I mounted using purple core'dinations core colour cardstock, I love the texture of this card and its a great weight to work with.  I used the same card to cut some little butterflies using my punch.  I added a little more detail with a gem on the dot of the "i" in birthday, the card was still looking a bit empty so I added a bow which I tied in a coordinating purple.

I also made another 80th card for my Mum to give to my Grandma so I'll show you that in another post.

Thanks for visiting!

Jacqui x

No comments:

Post a Comment