Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

Butterflies

As I'm sure you'll soon notice, I love both butterflies and purple.  This card I have made for a work friend combines both as I know she is also a purple fan.

I have a mini butterfly punch which I used to cut 6 butterflies in purple core'dinations CoreColor cardstock, onto three of these I then embossed the "body" of the butterfly with Tinsel Silver embossing powder from Papermania to add some detail.  I stuck these onto some white cardstock and mounted it using the same purple card I'd used for the butterflies.  I then mounted the rectangle using foam pads onto a white card blank.  To add the sentiment I used the "Happy Birthday" from personal impression clear stamp set and Versa Color ink in black.

I like the simplicity of this card, another thing you'll discover as I develop my blog - I love simple designs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment