Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

Baby Boy's Christening

I was asked to make a Christening card a while ago, and the card I made I've never got round to sharing...so here it is!

It is based on a design that was found on the internet, but I'm afraid I've lost the link!

I drew the church shape by hand and cut it out of coordinating Boofle papers, it looked really plain without the black lining so I carefully drew around the edge with a marker.  The sentiment I printed directly onto the card.


All of the other drawing I did freehand using a fine liner, except the stars which I drew myself some stencils.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.  I have been busy busy but have managed to sqeeze in making a couple of cards - I'll share them once I've given them to their recipients!

Jacqui x

No comments:

Post a Comment