Pages

Sunday 11 August 2013

Swirly Wedding

This is a card I made last week for a wedding we went to yesterday.  It really was a gorgeous day, perfect couple, fantastic venues and a truly enjoyable day.  As I've said before, I seem to have made lots of wedding cards recently so when I was trying to come up with an idea I trawlled Pinterest (love Pinterest!), and found a card that I wanted to CASE. 

The bridesmaid dresses at the wedding were a dusky pink colour so I dug in my stash and found some pearlescent pink card and pink rhinestones to go with the theme.  I didn't have a ribbon that would work so I used a strip of card instead.  For the sentiment I found the "Congratulations" on Google images and then added the other wording myself.

This is my card:





And this is the card I found on Pinterest, which is from this Blog:



I (think) that's our last wedding of the year, so there may be a lull in the wedding card making at least for a while!

Thanks for visiting!

Jacqui x














I bought the Cuttlebug "d'vine swirls" embossing folder specifically for this card, but I love it so I think I'll make good use of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment