Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

Sailing Boat

I asked my husband what design he'd like me to make for his Dad's birthday, the answer - "a sailing boat".  Well, they only images that gave me were suitable for a child...so to Pinterest i turned! I found the below card, but wasn't hopeful of finding any driftwood in my garden! But alas after a bit of searching I found the below piece of wood, and even a twig to make the mast with.

Because the wood is so 3-dimensional I stuck the sail on foam pads to give it some life.



Of course my next challenge was an envelope...I could have just put it in a jiffy bag, but it didn't seem quite right.  So I made a box and stamped a small sailing boat onto the front to keep with the theme.  Unfortunately I didn't take a photo before giving it to my Father in law.





That's all from me today.

Jacqui x

Supplies:
Paper - from stash
Wood - from my garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment