Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Girly 30th Birthday

This is a card I made my sister, it was a few weeks ago but I never got round to sharing...so here it is!

I layered up the two sheets of paper, glued, and then die cut a circle from them to frame the "30".  From the bottom of the green section I die cut the "birthday" and inlaid a die cut I'd made from white card.  The happy is again inlaid into the pink card.

Recently I've started thinking more about the inside of my cards.  I generally add a paper insert, but not always, especially if it's a white card or colour that can be written on.  For this card I decided to add a strip of the patterned paper to the inside of the card, as you can see on the bottom photograph.



Jacqui x

Supplies:
Paper - Dovecraft - Garden Party
Dies - Memory Box - Happy Script Die, Birthday Script Die, Large Typewriter Number Set
Enamel Dots - My Minds Eye
Card - Core 'dinations - Brights

No comments:

Post a Comment