Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Father's Day

Nowadays I need to make two Father's Day cards...here's the first one I'm sharing.

As usual I was stumped trying to think of a masculine card to make, so I trawled Pinterest and found this lovely card, which I have CASEd.

Because I have used the CBS "Background Builder" stamp I will be entering this card into the Clearly Besotted Challenge.


I scored the sides of the cardstock onto which I 3D mounted the letters using my Martha Stewart Score Board which I recently bought.  I have held off buying this for a long time but now I have it I love it and can see I will use it a lot!  The letters I printed using my computer (sorry can't recall the font), I then stamped the wording on top.

The twine is actually gardening twine I had, and the button from a (very) big tin of buttons my Grandma had collected and my Grandad just passed to me...hope she'd approve of it's use.  Due to the twine being so bulky I stuck the button on using 3D foam.

Jacqui x

Supplies: 
Stamps: CBS - Background builder
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Card Shoppe
Twine and button from stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment