Pages

Sunday 20 October 2013

Diamond Wedding Anniversary

It is was my Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary a couple of weeks ago, such a big occasion couldn't go by with out a card! I think my card will be out shone a little by the one from the Queen...but I'm OK with that :)

I trawled the internet for ideas for a diamond wedding card but couldn't find anything I liked.  In the end I decided to adapt a wedding card that I had made earlier in the year.  Pretty much everything on the card are from things I've been given or saved from various things, I love it when you can find a good use for them!






Supplies:
Embossing folder - D'vine Swirls, Cuttlebug
Number Dies - Memory Box
Sentiment - "Congratulations" found via Google images and printed
Everything else from my stash

I'm hoping to make a start on my Christmas cards soon, so hopefully I'll have lots to share with you in the next few weeks.

Jacqui x


No comments:

Post a Comment