Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #37

Hi All! I have been a busy bee this weekend.  It was my PhD graduation ceremony on Friday which I got to celebrate with my lovely family and friends, it was a gorgeous day all round!

I just got time to make an entry for this weeks CTS challenge.  I bought a hexagon die a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it.  The hexagons are smaller than the ones in the sketch so to balance out the card I had to change it slightly.

Here's the sketch:


And Here's my card:




Supplies:
Paper - Garden Party by Dovecraft
Hexagon Die - Clearly Besotted Stamps
Sentiment - Everyday Words Happy Birthday by Personal Impressions
Pearls - Vivi Gade Designs
Card Base - White 5 x 7 by Craft UK

That's all from me today!

Jacqui x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacqui, very sweet card. Love the colours and the addition of the pretty pearls x

    ReplyDelete