Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

Little Thank You's

I made these little thank-you cards a couple of weeks ago for my husband to give to family but I never got round to sharing them.  As a needed to make a few I wanted something really simple and fairly quick to make.  I had just bought some 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" Dovecraft card bases in a local craft shop which are a perfect size for thank-you notelets.



This is also the first outing for some brads that I bought, I remember using brads in school but had seen them on a few cards around blogland so thought I'd give them a whirl - I quite like them.  I think they make the cards seem a bit more masculine.

Jacqui x

Supplies:
Card base - Dovecraft - 240 gsm 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" white cards and envelopes
Coloured card - Core 'dinations cardstock "Darks"
Brads - Bringing Crafts-Too You - "Vintage brads"
Stamp - Crafty Impressions "Thank You"
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black

No comments:

Post a Comment