Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch #48

I haven't played along with CAS(E) this sketch for a while, but I needed to make a card for my husbands Grandma and was severely lacking ideas.  As soon as I saw the sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do! - sign of a good sketch if you ask me =)

Here's what I came up with:





I have very limited ink colours to choose from so that pretty much dictated what colour the flowers were going to be, so I chose the rest of the colour theme based on the flowers.  I initially made the card without the ribbon and it looked really plain.

This is the sketch that I based my design on:



That's all from me today.  I'm hoping to find some more time for crafting soon so will be back on a more regular basis again.

Thanks!

Jacqui x

Supplies:
Stamps - Clearly Besotted Stamps "You Are", Personal Impressions - Everyday Words Happy Birthday.
Ink - Memento - Black, Lilac Posies, Versa Color - Orchid
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug "Simple Flowers"
Paper, ribbon and rhinestones from stash

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete