Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Mother's Day #2

This is the second Mother's Day card I made.  Partly due to my limited stamping supplies, but also because I was pleased with the first card I made I used the same set and colour combinations.

As you can see in the close up, I die cut the "happy" from the main card base and inlaid the pink die cut...this is a technique I have seen used a lot around blogland and I wanted to give it a go.  The flower I free cut as I haven't bought the dies, but as I'm using the "You Are" set a lot I think I might have to invest!



Jacqui x

Supplies:

Stamps - You Are - Clearly Besotted Stamps
Ink - Memento - Pistachio, Lavender, Elderberry, Lilac posies
Enamel Dots - MME
Dies - Spellbinders, Nestabilities, Memory Box, happy
Sentiment - Printed directly, designed using MS Word

No comments:

Post a Comment