Pages

Saturday 17 May 2014

Orange Good Times

Today I'm sharing a card I made using a stamp set I've wanted for a while and happily got bought for my birthday.  I couldn't wait to use them, and I already had an idea of what I wanted to do.  Thanks to the CBS colour challenge I had some direction of what colour to use.



Thanks for visiting.

Jacqui x

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Card Shoppe
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Dew Drop Pad - London Fog, Morocco
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps -Good Times, Woodware crafts - Mini Happy Birthday

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, love these stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty CAS design. Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge, Jacqui :) x

    ReplyDelete